Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Book Club

I would like to introduce the blog of the book club my dad and I formed. The name of our book club is "Two Men & A Book Club." We have since grown beyond the two men, but the name has stuck. We wanted to share our thoughts on books that have a historical background. I don't think my dad understood what he was getting into. We have started in the early years of our country and walked the path with Harry S. Truman. For me these are the kind of books I really like to read. For my dad, it has been an eye opening. He has since forming the book club found that politics is a dirty art.

The blog is still a work in progress, but we have most of the books we have read together up. We still need to make our comments on each book. I hope there is enough room on the web for my criticism of Joesph Eillis's books.

Well, happy reading. I know that I am.

1 comment:

AO said...

I really need to introduce you to my cousin Jami...she is a history teacher and is ALWAYS reading historical type books. I'll keep posted on your books. I am a book fan as you know as well as a coupony fan.