Monday, June 8, 2009

Chalk this one up as one of the worst!






I thought today was going to end as a pretty good day. No major problems when I woke up, but, oh, when I arrived home after work, down came the curtain hiding all of the demons of horror.

The first problem I had to solve in the morning should have been the indicator that it was going to be one of those days. My son Isaac does not like to flush the toilet. I flushed what he left for us to flush and the water started to runneth over the bowl. This little incident made me late for work. Work would be the only respite I would have until I arrived home that evening.

When I pulled up to the drive, I saw Kristi pulling the garbage bin around to the side of the house. She was picking up broken glass. Adeline broke the glass in Isaac's bedroom window, with her head. She is lucky to be alive (in more way than one.

I stepped inside to change so that I could help Kristi, and I found the kids destroying the kitchen (making one heck of a mess).

We took out all the broken glass and I sent Kristi on a peace mission to Albertson's for Double Coupons and a chocolate bar.

As soon as Kristi was gone, Isaac started throwing up his dinner in the bathroom sink with Addie asking if she could watch and see it. If you ask Isaac the reason that he threw up is because he ate too many rolls.

I hope the night will end better with dreams about loving my children, rather than sending them to military school.

The day would finish with my Blood Drive coming WAY under goal.

What a day!!!!

2 comments:

EmF said...

Oh man!

AO said...

Oh my goodness! I have some albies sad news with the coupons to tell you but I won't tell you on this sad post. What a day you had!