Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ahhh, so shiney!


I do not come out and endorse many products, but I thought this new, fantastic, wonderful, space age (used on the space shuttle), European product needed a spokesman. I would like to offer Lemishine my name and face as their unofficial spokesman. Here in Bountiful, we have some wicked hard water, and it has taken a toll on our dishwasher and our dishes. Well, this new product, "Lemishine" promises to be the cure for hard water. We have tried vinegar (leaving a smelly mess), Jet-Dry, and standing on our heads. Nothing worked! I saw this new fantastic product in a news article, and thought this would solve our problems. Kristi was skeptical, but is now a believer. After the fist wash our dishes looked brand new, and after the second wash, the dishwasher looked cleaner. We love this product! You can too. Check out their website and you can download a coupon for it.


4 comments:

Aimee said...

I'll have to see it to believe it!

Thanks for the tip.

Kristin said...

Ok, so this post was like a lightbulb going off over my head. I need to ask you a few questions (I'm Aimee's friend by the way) Did the hard water make it look like the soap was never getting rinsed off, or did leave some soap in a coated type way? After reading your post, I'm thinking that our new dishwasher isn't jacked at all, we just have hard water. What do you think?

Carol said...

LemiShine has a contest on their website now too. www.lemishine.com

I love this stuff!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]