Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The case of the broken windshield


Last Friday was a short work day for me, because I received a call from Kristi saying that Isaac had taken a garden tool to the Civic's windshield. Isaac tried blaming the incident on the baby, but he was tried and found guilty by his peers (Mommy & Daddy).

It is hard being a parent. I have to remind myself that I too was a child who too raised havoc, and caused my parents to worry if I was going to turn out okay. I know that my son is not a troubled child, and will turn out okay, like his daddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Crack!
By the way, in your comments you imply that you're not a troubled individual.....hmmm

Danny said...

Who said that you turned out ok?

Aimee said...

It hurts just looking at it. Let me know if you find a cheap place for repairs. I have a nice crack myself.

Anonymous said...

Oh the joy of having kids :) I'm sure he was so cute as he tried to explain how he didn't do this.