Monday, June 25, 2007

Broken Glass



Sunday morning Kristi was leaving for a early morning morning for her calling. She came back into the house with a worried look on her face. She told me that the Civic's rear passenger window was smashed in with a large rock. They took only one item from the car after braking in; my briefcase. They must have been truly disappointed when they find out what the contents of my briefcase were. The contents were, my church study manuals, scout manuals, and my kids sacrament books. Was it really worth braking my window for these items. I know a scout would not have done this, because a scout is Trustworthy. I hope that the people who stole my briefcase read the materials in it and take a good hard look at what their life choices are.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Sorry to hear about your car, it's had a hard time lately. The one time my car was broken into, the only thing stolen was a big bag of Tootsie Rolls that were rock hard. My only consolation in the matter was the hope that the thief had broken a tooth or two on the candy!

Aimee said...

Love the video. Wishing all people could be like that scout and not break into cars....